Striving to ensure the best possible protection of personal data, we would like to ensure that we protect your personal data at the highest level. In this document, you will find all information about what personal data we process and for what purposes.
1. Who is the Controller of personal data?
The Controller of personal data is CQRE Kamil Andrusz, ul. Starowiejska 16/2, 81-356 Gdynia
2. How to contact the Controller?
If you have any questions or comments regarding data processing, please contact us:
@ at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
A request to correct or delete personal data should be reported to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What data do we collect and for what purpose?
The scope and purpose of data collection depends on which services you use at Controller’s websites:
a. making purchases at the website, including the purchase of paid mailing service
If you placed an order at the website for products offered by the Controller, we collect following data: name and surname, e-mail address, home address and telephone number, wallet address. If you want to receive a VAT invoice, we additionally require a tax identification number and invoice data, including the name and address of the company’s registered office.
Providing data marked as mandatory is necessary to carry out the order, and failure to do so results in the failure to receive the order. Providing other data is optional.
Personal data are processed:
- to perform the order or service ordered (including consideration of possible complaints) – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party;
- to comply with legal obligations to which the Controller is subject; resulting in particular from tax regulations and accounting regulations, including, among other things, the need to issue a receipt or VAT invoice regarding the sale of goods and their archiving – the legal basis for processing is the legal obligation;
- to establish, investigate or defend against claims – the legal basis for processing is a legitimate interest consisting in the protection of our rights;
- for archival and statistical purposes – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of conducting analyzes of Users’ activity at the website to improve the functionalities used and improve our offer.
b. creating user account
When making a transaction at the website, after making payment for the order, a user account is automatically created. Creating an account is necessary to be able to use the products or services purchased at the website. To create user account at the website, the data provided by you in the purchase process, i.e., name, surname, e-mail address, are used.
You can optionally provide additional information at the account, such as: time zone, description, location.
Personal data are processed:
- to provide services related to maintaining and servicing an account on a given website – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party; while in the scope of optional data – the legal basis for processing is a given consent;
- to inform you about the circumstances of a given website, excluding commercial information – the legal basis for processing is a legitimate interest consisting in informing about our activities;
- to establish, investigate or defend against claims – the legal basis for processing is a legitimate interest consisting in the protection of our rights.
c. newsletter subscription
If you have provided us with your e-mail address for this purpose, we provide newsletter services, i.e., sending commercial information regarding the products or services we offer. Providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to send the newsletter.
Personal data is processed:
- in case of sending marketing content to the user as part of the newsletter – the legal basis for processing is legitimate interest in connection with the consent granted by you;
- for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for processing is legitimate interest of conducting analyzes of user activity at the website to improve the functionalities and improve our offer;
- to possibly establish, investigate or defend against claims – the legal basis for processing is a legitimate interest consisting in the protection of our rights.
d. contact via e-mail
If you contact us via e-mail, you also provide us with your e-mail address as the sender of the message. You may be asked to provide additional data only if it is necessary to handle the case to which the contact relates. In this case, the legal basis is our legitimate interest in the need to resolve the reported matter related to the website.
e. data of users of social media profiles and people commenting on content on websites
Our profiles on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, YouTube, Disqus, Google, etc.) are public. When visiting our profile, you provide us with your personal data (e.g., account name, comments, likes, Internet identifiers and the IP address of the device used).
If you comment on content on our websites, you provide us with your username and e-mail address.
These data are processed in order to:
(i) enable us to effectively run our profile or blog in connection with the promotion of various types of events, services, and products by us, and
(ii) communicate with users.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in promoting our business, improving the quality of our services as well as ongoing communication with users of profiles, fan page or blog.
NOTE: the above information does not apply to the processing of your personal data by the administrators of individual websites.
4. How long do we process personal data?
The period of data processing depends on the character of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, the data are processed:
a) for the duration of performance of the service;
b) until the consent is withdrawn;
c) until submission of effective objection;
d) until an effective data erasure is requested.
The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims, and after this period, only if and to the extent that it will be required by law.
5. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
We guarantee the implementation of all rights of persons whose data we process, including the right to:
- access to personal data, including obtaining a copy;
- data rectification;
- data erasure;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability;
- withdraw consent at any time (which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal);
- raise an objection;
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
IF YOU WANT TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST.
6. To whom we make your personal data available?
Personal data based on appropriate agreements are made available to entities processing data on behalf of the Controller. Such entities process data only in accordance with our instructions, maintaining their confidentiality and security. We are entitled to control the processing of the data made available by us.
List of authorized processors:
- none at present
In other cases, personal data may be disclosed to authorized entities only based on provisions of law.
7. Data transfer outside the EEA
The Controller transfers personal data outside the EEA as part of the use of the services of such subcontractors as: Google.
We make every effort to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, after careful consideration of data security offered by sub-suppliers, and the transfer of data takes place based on standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
8. Social media
The websites use plugins and other social tools provided by social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google.
In connection with use of websites that contain such a plug, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The content of the plugin is transferred by the given service provider directly to your browser and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has displayed a given website, even if you do not have a profile at a given service provider or are not logged in at the moment. Such information (along with the IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, the service provider will be able to directly assign the visit to the site to your profile on the given social networking site. If you use a given plug-in, such as the “Like” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there. In addition, this information will be published on a given social network and will appear to people added as your contacts.
Twitter – https://help.twitter.com/pl/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules
YouTube, Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policy/?entry_point=data_policy_redirect&entry=0
Instagram – https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy/?entry_point=ig_help_center_data_policy_redirect
LinkedIn – https://pl.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
If you do not want social networking sites to assign the data collected during your visit to our website directly to your profile on a given social networking site, you must log out before visiting Controller’s website. It is also possible to completely prevent the loading of plugins on the website by using appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. blocking scripts.
9. Cookies policy
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your end device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system.
See below for more details.
Consent to cookies.
Analysis and statistics.
We use marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel to target ads to you. This is related to the use of Meta cookies (formerly Facebook). Within the cookie settings, you can decide whether you consent to our use of marketing cookies in your case or not.
We embed videos from YouTube at the website. When you play such recordings, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to operate the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.